Quick question= inv. mall management

mottsy

Is there a way to send all your items in you inv. into the mall at a price of 9999999999?

i know there is a automatic everything at a 1 meat lower than competitor price.

is this possible, or will i have to spend hours on this manually

mredge73

Bale's OCD script will put everything in the mall but price them at the 5th highest price.
You can modify Bale's OCD script to put all items in the mall without pricing them or you can go to the add to store tab in mafia and select all items and add them.

HippoKing

Try "automall" in the CLI. I haven't ever used it, but it looks like it does what you want from the help

edit: Maybe that undercuts everything, I dunno.

Catch-22

Try "automall" in the CLI. I haven't ever used it, but it looks like it does what you want from the help

edit: Maybe that undercuts everything, I dunno.

Automall will put the item in at maxprice, undercut will then take everything that's at max price and undercut it.

Bale

Minion
Is there a way to send all your items in you inv. into the mall at a price of 9999999999?

There is a way to automatically do exactly what you want.

Go to the general tab of your item manager. That is a list of every single item you possess which isn't in inventory, closet or display case. Highlight everything. (Use ctrl-A.) Then click on the "place in mall" button. All selected items go to the mall at maximum price.

mottsy

There is a way to automatically do exactly what you want.

Go to the general tab of your item manager. That is a list of every single item you possess which isn't in inventory, closet or display case. Highlight everything. (Use ctrl-A.) Then click on the "place in mall" button. All selected items go to the mall at maximum price.

*facepalms* thankyou

cyberturtle

Hey how do you use Automall I just type it into the cli and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Sorry to post here, but this seemed the best place to ask.

Bale

Minion
Probably should have created a new thread, but this forum is the right place to ask.

I believe that "automall" will only put things into the mall if they're on your cleanup list, though I suppose I could be wrong about that.