Bug - Not A Bug Pumpkin Beer is not Recognized

theletterkay

My daily meal plan always includes 1 pumpkin beer. And I have noticed that I cant drink this through mafia because it does not recognize that I have pumpkin beer in my inventory, nor does it recognize when there are some in my clan stash.

I have 48 pumpkin beer in my inventory and 14 in my clan stash. I use "drink pumpkin beer" and this is what happens:

Transfer failed for pumpkin beer
Movement of items failed.
Searching for "pumpkin beer"...
Search complete.
Searching for "fermenting powder"...
Search complete.
Searching for "pumpkin"...
Search complete.
Verifying ingredients for pumpkin beer (1)...
Pulling items from stash...
Transfer failed for pumpkin
Movement of items failed.
Using cached search results for pumpkin...
Purchasing pumpkin (1 @ 13,700)...
You acquire an item: pumpkin
Purchases complete.
Creating pumpkin beer (1)...
You acquire pumpkin beer (3)
Successfully created pumpkin beer (3)
Drinking 1 pumpkin beer...
You gain 8 Adventures
You gain 13 Beefiness
You gain 15 Magicalness
You gain 6 Chutzpah
You gain 4 Mana Points
You gain 1 Drunkenness
You lose some of an effect: Ode to Booze
Finished drinking 1 pumpkin beer.

I also have about 20 pumpkins in my inventory, so I dont like that it is buying one every time. This happens both from me typing in "acquire pumpkin beer" and from the inventory menu and selecting consume pumpkin beer.

I am using 10005

slyz

Developer
Does mafia know you have pumpkin beers in your inventory? You can check this by doing
Code:
inv pumpkin beer
in the gCLI.

Last edited:

theletterkay

ok, I dont know what what changed between me posting that question and now but it seems to all be working.
Sorry about that.

BUT! Is there a way so that it will recognize if you have a pumpkin in your pumpkin patch and use that to make pumpkin beer if you want it to?

roippi

Developer
BUT! Is there a way so that it will recognize if you have a pumpkin in your pumpkin patch and use that to make pumpkin beer if you want it to?

Just have mafia automatically run breakfast and pick it then. There is no creation method that will harvest for you.