PullCrap! A script to buy stuff before ascension, and pull it after.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Your fix is changing "acquire" to "buy" so that means it isn't going to look at how many I already have, is that correct?

Oh, you're right, that's probably no good.

I think what should be done is that you should list the final product items before the components. Then if the components get used up earlier on, they will be acquired later to replace the initial items.

As for the hi meins, all I can think of is that you should set valueOfAdventure to a high value so mafia won't spend turns making stuff like that ("set valueOfAdventure=20000" or so).

Muroni

Oh, you're right, that's probably no good.

I think what should be done is that you should list the final product items before the components. Then if the components get used up earlier on, they will be acquired later to replace the initial items.

As for the hi meins, all I can think of is that you should set valueOfAdventure to a high value so mafia won't spend turns making stuff like that ("set valueOfAdventure=20000" or so).
I'm not sure changing the order on the list will help, looks like my goat's milk was already listed after the magn, and still left me shy. I think running it again a 2nd time will work to fix that, however (which I might just remove that altogether-one guy wasn't a sauceror so it was cheaper to buy the magn than make it, frankly).

I may use your fix to buy rather than acquire in the future, and then just clean up my inventory every few runs. For now, I'll run twice and make that value of adventure change you suggested. I'm still a bit new in mafia, is that a permanent thing for all characters, or do I need to type that in every time before I get started? (set valueOfAdventure=20000) That should fix *most* of what I'm worried about there! Thanks so much for all your help!

Bazaaretw

Not sure if this should go here or Ascend.ash

but I think it would be a good idea to have it use things like meat maid, You have it on your default Pullcrap! list, but if it pulls it as dayone, and it just sits in the inventory it seems a little silly,

Also considering the same option for the familiar equipments, Maybe at the begining of each time the script is run to have it equip the current familiar would be fantastic,

I would also suggest it with other equipment, but thats solved by just having melee as the starting day one pulls like Mr. A, Haiku Katana, and Travelton Trousers that are already listed as dayone pulls in the default list.

dj_d

That's not what valueofadventure does - you want to read the documentation a little more closely. VoA determines the quality of the food eatdrink consumes.

Tsolarok

I've had trouble with the script not acquiring all of the items on my crap.txt file. It works perfectly for most of the list, but my in-the-boxen and clockwork maid never seem to be acquired automatically. I'm not sure if it is a budgetary issue or what, but if it is I have no idea how to adjust the settings.
Any help would be appreciated.

Other than that issue, thanks for the great script!

shazbot

Not substantial, but I was cleaning out my script directory and decided to get rid of this (1?) dependency on ver.ash, so I tweaked it to the best of my ability to just use zlib instead.

Attachments

• PullCrap.ash
    5.8 KB · Views: 45

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Not substantial, but I was cleaning out my script directory and decided to get rid of this (1?) dependency on ver.ash, so I tweaked it to the best of my ability to just use zlib instead.

Thanks. I'll look at it and update. That was on my ToDo list.

Edit: shazbot's change is now v0.91 and available from the first page.

Last edited: