Feature Pseudo-estimation of fullness from quantum tacos

Salculd

It would be really nice if Mafia could take a shot at estimating the fullness used from the random result of a quantum taco. Although I wouldn't expect anything like consumption message matching (seems like it'd be way too impractical to implement something of that magnitude for something so inconsequential), there is a kludgey backwardsish way to sort-of measure that by monitoring and recording the number of turns of Got Milk lost upon consumption. Obviously, that would be far from perfect--it'd only work if the character had that in the first place and wouldn't account for the effect running out before all the fullness is accounted for--but it would at least be SOME manner of tracking it internally, even if only partially, that existing remaining fullness estimation would be able to work with.

Bale

Minion
Filtering that down to a single sentence, you're suggesting..

If a character has "Got Milk" and consumes a quantum taco, KoLmafia should remove as much fullness as he loses from the effect.​

I win for conciseness.

Salculd

Yeah, pretty much. Brevity is not my strong point. To reinforce that, I am adding this additional unnecessary sentence.

Fluxxdog

All further inquiries should be made to the Redundant Department of Redundancy Department.

Side note, excellent idea.

Theraze

I'd suggest making this not a quantum, but an overall check. If you have milk through the whole consumption (before as well as after), consider milk usage to be an accurate spading of consumption cost. Same for ode...

Bale

Minion
Good point Theraze. That could help with consumption of food/drink before it gets added.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Implementing what was suggested here would have been a lot of code probably, but running an ApiRequest after a quantum taco is consumed would be reasonable.