Priority in bounty.ash

Teel

Sorry, figured it out, it was in the vars_char.txt. Does that mean I can now just set it to call bounty.ash * and it should be pulling the lowest bounty, save if it is castle which I changed as suggested above, and work fine?

I also had the issue where it was puttying monsters and not fighting them. Fixed that with bestbetween too.

mottsy

http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?t=2740

Thats a script i built making it, basicly its not too great, but for my castlefarming needs, it is perfect, and That FN Ninja, thanks, i didn't actually know that you could do that, now you have solved the pains of me having to type in 99999 when i log on to mafia, thankyou

Bazaaretw

I've noticed everytime I run Bounty.ash after it collects the bounty from the last monster it will waste 1 adventure in the zone where the monster was. Can we turn this off?

[10363] Spooky Putty Monster
Encounter: smarmy pirate
Strategy: C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner.YOUR-D0F670B45A\Desktop\KOL Mafia\ccs\default.ccs [default]
Round 0: tiny plastic baz wins initiative!
1/5 monsters dropping 1 goals.
This monster drops all your remaining goals!
Round 1: tiny plastic baz attacks!
You gain 125 Meat
You acquire an item: vial of pirate sweat
You gain 5 Fortitude
You gain 10 Mysteriousness
You gain 5 Roguishness
Finished using 1 Spooky Putty monster.

Request 1 of 40 (Island: Pirate Cove) in progress...
Encounter: Filching the Undarrwear
You gain 15 Smarm

Conditions satisfied after 1 adventures.
Visiting the Bounty Hunter Hunter...
You acquire an item: filthy lucre
Conditions list cleared.
You have 11 filthy lucre.
Bounty hunt successful.
Requests complete.

I think this might be an issue with mafia thinking it needs to adventure, but I don't know much.

Teel

Mine is spending one extra adventure too before realizing the putty got me all the drops I need and turning into the BHH. Since it is only one extra adventure I haven't been too concerned though.