Feature - Implemented Print when a debuglog is created in the Session log

Winterbay

Sometimes I get a debug log and I have no idea why. I could post it and ask if anyone has any idea why it's been created, but I'd much rather have at least some idea on what I was doing around the time it was created.

Currently the informational message "Unexpected error, debug log printed." is only printed in the gCLI. I would like to suggest that it is also printed in the log so that one can check afterwards around where in the log it occurred and from that draw some kind of conclusion on what was going on at the time.

Fluxxdog

Seconded. I'll run a script to just burn turns for the day and when I go back later, there's a log that I have no idea where it came from. I can't file a bug report properly because I don't know what happened. Having a note in the session log would be immensely helpful.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
r11309

Hopefully this one does not have any side-effects that I did not foresee or observe in testing.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
r11309

Hopefully this one does not have any side-effects that I did not foresee or observe in testing.

The only problem case I can think of is if someone figures out a way to get a debug log every time their session log is updated. That seems unlikely.