Feature - Implemented Pick pumpkins

Revision 8775 adds garden harvesting to breakfast. the harvestGardenSoftcore and harvestGardenHardcore settings contain either "none" or a crop name. If your garden has that crop growing in it, breakfast will pick it. Otherwise, it will leave the garden alone.

I wanted to check whether I had correctly understood the new preferences, so I tried this:
Code:
> set harvestGardenHardcore = pumpkin

harvestGardenHardcore => pumpkin

> set harvestGardenSoftcore = pumpkin

harvestGardenSoftcore => pumpkin

> breakfast

Visiting Crimbo Tree in clan VIP lounge
I was pretty sure I had a pumpkin in my garden, so I checked:
Code:
> garden

Your garden has 1 Certificate of Participation in it.
And for the sake of completeness:
Code:
> garden pick

Harvesting your garden
You acquire an item: pumpkin
The Certificate thing is a bug, right? I’m guessing that was the reason why the pumpkin wasn’t harvested as part of “breakfast” too.

This is r8776.

Garden not recognized in Bad Moon post-prism.

After breaking the prism in Bad Moon, the garden shows up as an option in the campground.

For some reason, Mafia won't pick it even after my character has broken the prism. It doesn't matter whether or not if you have recovered your memories or not.

There is no code in KoLmafia to exclude the garden because of Bad Moon; if it sees it in the Campground, it will be available. On the other hand, there is no code in KoLmafia to go visit the Campground and refresh what it sees, after you break the prism. I assume that you are talking about the same session after you break the prism and all is well when you log in again.

Uh, actually no. I opened a new session after rollover. The previous KoL Day I happened to get a ginormous pumpkin after beating the NS. I then set up my breakfast settings in Mafia to harvest pumpkins, and it wouldn't even pick one the next KoL day.

I'll double check tomorrow since apparently Mafia doesn't log ">harvest" in the session logs, so I can't check the results of it before I picked my only pumpkin. Right now the only thing that it tells me when I do use >harvest is "You don't have a garden.". I have no idea if that's the 0 pumpkin message or not.

Actually as I'm checking my logs, I do notice something else that could be the cause.

Code:
Retrieving campground data...
Unable to parse housing!

I should have a Ginormous Pumpkin since I'm getting set up for Crimbo. Release 8781.

A-yup. We do not support the pumpkin house yet. Unfortunately, we abort processing the campground after failing to recognize the house. I'll move the non-dwelling parsing out of "parseDwelling", so we'll recognize the garden.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with Bad Moon.
This has everything to do with the pumpkin house.

I'll merge it into the appropriate thread.

Edit: could you a debug log of visiting the campground, please? My above comments hold, but there's apparently something funky about the image name of the pumpkin house...

Last edited:
I removed dwellings from get_campground() and added get_dwelling(). Therefore, if you see a ginormous pumpkin in your campground, it's in your garden. If you see it in get_dwelling, it's your house.

If you don't have a dwelling, get_dwelling() returns $item[none]. I'm not convinced that is really correct, since you can't ask for Base Resting HP and Base Resting MP for $item[none], but you can ask for those for $item[big rock] to see what you recover when you don't have a dwelling. I may just let get_dwelling() return a big rock to mean nothing, as before...

If you don't have a dwelling, get_dwelling() returns $item[none]. I'm not convinced that is really correct, since you can't ask for Base Resting HP and Base Resting MP for $item[none], but you can ask for those for $item[big rock] to see what you recover when you don't have a dwelling. I may just let get_dwelling() return a big rock to mean nothing, as before...

That would probably be best. Or else add a resting HP and MP for $item[none]. IF that can be done.

Back