Feature - Implemented [patches] Remove more unused imports

It's not the most exciting change, but... here it is.

Generated from r9998 source, using the command-line diff tool, on Mac OS X 10.5.8 "Leopard".

I found a bunch of imports that, according to Eclipse, aren't used by anything. This pair of patches removes them.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Just FYI, the patch file doesn't work for me because /Users/wrldwzrd89/Projects/Eclipse/KoLmafia/kolmafia is not C:\KoLmafia which are the respective containers for our src and lib directories. My solution is to be one level above src (and lib) when I generate the patch file.

After r10000 exists we can revisit, although I will note Netbeans will automagically delete the unused imports if I ask it to ;-)

Just FYI, the patch file doesn't work for me because /Users/wrldwzrd89/Projects/Eclipse/KoLmafia/kolmafia is not C:\KoLmafia which are the respective containers for our src and lib directories. My solution is to be one level above src (and lib) when I generate the patch file.

After r10000 exists we can revisit, although I will note Netbeans will automagically delete the unused imports if I ask it to ;-)
Thanks. Newbie mistake, didn't realize you need to change directories first. Will remember for next time :)