Bug Overlay panels won't automatically un-overlay on window switch

Banana Lord

Both of the overlay panels brought up by clicking on the familiar icon or the character info list (ML, Enc, Init etc.) remain in the foreground after switching windows, annoyingly covering whatever happens to be in the corresponding position in the window I'm looking at. The panels have to be manually closed by clicking anywhere in the mafia window.

This occurs on the latest version of Snow Leopard.

Winterbay

What would that do? I just wonder since Banana Lord didn't mention a browser in his post accordign to what I can see. Snow Leopard is a version of Mac OS I think.

Banana Lord

Without wanting to appear too stupid... What magical power does Opera possess that will cause that to not happen? The problem I'm having affects all windows, not just browser ones. Just to make sure we're on the same page here, I'm not talking about the cute little blue box that can be brought up natively in KoL with a right click.

Bale

Minion
Sorry. I was thinking of the blue box in the web browser and since I wasn't getting that problem with my browser I figured you were using a different one.

There are times when I do not pay as much attention as I should. :(

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Bump to remind me to look at this, since I have learned a lot about how to make Swing bow to my will, recently.

roippi

Developer
This one may be JRE/environment specific? I can't reproduce on 1.6.26 (Win 7). Notably, though JPopupMenu has been around since 1.4, it appears there were numerous bugs that were fixed in .5 and .6.