Feature New numeric modifier: prismatic resistance / all element resistance

A numeric modifier that tracks the amount of resistance one has to all elements. Like the prismatic damage modifier, but for all element resistance.

Edit: There is no prismatic damage modifier. My eyes were just playing tricks on me.

So, two new modifiers then: prismatic damage & prismatic resistance

Last edited:

StDoodle

Minion
Code:
min(numeric_modifier("Cold Resistance"),min(numeric_modifier("Hot Resistance"),min(numeric_modifier("Sleaze Resistance"),min(numeric_modifier("Spooky Resistance"),numeric_modifier("Stench Resistance")))));

Should work for the moment. ;)

Well, I thought there was a prismatic damage modifier, but now I can't find it!?! I could have sworn I saw one, but I guess I must have been seeing things!!

I guess this is a request for two modifiers then. prismatic damage & prismatic resistance.

Theraze

There is elemental damage, which just gives you your total of any elemental type, and all resistance, which gives the sum of your resistances... but I can't say I've noticed any prismatics.

StDoodle

Minion
Yeah, as far as I've seen, nothing is actually "prismatic"; that's just a shortcut for "all elements" which is often used on the wiki, and perhaps in places like Mr. Store descriptions.

DoctorRotelle

Developer
The quick way to check elemental/prismatic damage and resistance is to click below your familiar image in the interface. You get a handy little pop-out with all those numbers (and more). Sadly, your request doesn't indicate a context for usage, so I can't be more helpful than StDoodle's suggestion.

Darzil

Developer
I'm guessing for Lord Spookyraven. You want +3 resist for each element, rather than +15 all resist, which isn't the same.

Yeah, Lord Spookyraven is what originally got me thinking about this, but it seems like something that could be useful in a variety of circumstances.