Bug - Cannot Reproduce Mr. Accessories disappeared

rendar55

Hello! Not long after rollover, I went to my store to remove a Mr. Accessory to buy the new IOTM. I accidentally hit "Take All" instead of "Take One" in the Removals tab, and got an error with debug log. The 7 Mr. Accessories that were in my store are no longer there, or anywhere on my character. Running "Networth.ash" confirmed that they are no longer on my character anywhere. If it's possible to figure out what happened to my 7 Mr. As using the attached debug log, I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20121201.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 55

Theraze

Networth only looks at what is known. Check your inventory manually in the relay browser, or run refresh inventory first before you panic too hard.

roippi

Developer
I'm sure a refresh all will either find them, or find you with 7 Mr. A's worth of meat.

As for the error, I don't get it.
Code:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -21
Code:
        storeText = storeText.substring( storeText.indexOf( "in Mall:</b></td></tr>" ) + 22 );

Somehow, substring was fed -21 as an argument. Which is impossible since indexOf can't return anything less than -1.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
You need not worry: it is impossible that KoLmafia did something to make Mr, Accessories (or anything else) disappear that could not be done in the Browser.

Your Mr. Accessories are in your inventory (or somewhere else), just as if you had done the same things in a browser without KoLmafia.

If they are not, please submit a bug report to KoL, since it would have to be a KoL bug.

rendar55

I refreshed, restarted Mafia, and logged in without Mafia, and they are still nowhere to be found. I'll go ahead and submit a bug report to KoL. Thanks for the advice!

Theraze

Just to validate... you did actually check that they weren't still in your store after your reboot, right? Because that debug log says that you weren't actually connected to KoL at the time it sent... that's what your socket connect error means. So [especially if isn't in your inventory] that means it probably never got pulled out of the shop.

rendar55

Just to validate... you did actually check that they weren't still in your store after your reboot, right? Because that debug log says that you weren't actually connected to KoL at the time it sent... that's what your socket connect error means. So [especially if isn't in your inventory] that means it probably never got pulled out of the shop.

Correct, 1 day and several log in/outs later they are still nowhere in my inventory/store/closet. Also checked the clan stash logs. They aren't in my mall store log either. The only relevant info in the Mafia Session Log is:
managestore.php?action=takeall&whichitem=194
Unexpected error, debug log printed.

They were priced at 12.7 mil meat, and several mall searches show no one with 7, and none priced at 12.7 mil.

I have opened up an in-game bug report, and the base level people are passing it on to someone who can look at server logs.