Feature More text filters?

AlbinoRhino

I have been enjoying the text filter box which was recently added to the maximizer list tab. There are a few other places where such a filter would be very useful.

The "Active Effects" tab of the "Skill Casting" panel.

And also (perhaps more complicated?), the various lists that appear as options in the two dropdowns on the "Overview" tab of the "Adventure" panel. "Session Results", "Encounter Listing" and the like.

There may well be other places as well. Would love to see this widget deployed to more places! Thanks!

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
It's literally a change from from "extends ScrollablePanel" to "extends ScrollableFilteredPanel" ScrollableFilteredPanel extends ScrollablePanel, so it's really easy, unless you're not using ScrollablePanel, such as cases where you've got more than one field.

In the image below, Simmer is not visible, because we're doing the negative filter for "mm"...

Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 9.51.52 PM.png

AlbinoRhino

Looks great! But it's weird that I don't see your "Recovery Items" tab? (Which already has the filter, anyway.)

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
The tabs are along the bottom & I cut it short to try to make the the picture smaller.