Bug - Fixed Mood manager using incorrect bang potions

slyz

Developer
I hadn't considered that running multiple characters in the same instance could cause this. I'll try to look into it some more.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 10161 should have fixed this, once and for all. slyz previously made ValhallaManager.postAscension call ItemDatabase.reset(); that revision cleared all item aliases - bang potions, stone spheres, slime vials - but retained item overrides.

I've been experiencing an issue very similar to this recently, while using a single instance of mafia to log into multiple accounts.

One account has a mood containing:
When I run low on Object Detection, use 1 potion of detection
(username_moods.txt contains "lose_effect object detection => use 1 potion of detection")

If I open an instance of mafia, log in and out of an unrelated account, then log into the account with that mood, it changes to:
When I run low on Object Detection, use 1 potion of ettin strength
(username_moods.txt contains "lose_effect object detection => use 1 potion of ettin strength")

I'm using the current daily build r11190

Theraze

Different bug, should be its own bug report. This was about bang potions and ascension, not bang potions and multiple accounts on the same Java session...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Yes. That is almost certainly completely unrelated to the bug which was report and fixed in this bug report.