Bug - Won't Fix Modifier Maximizer not optimal for +meat and bjonfify

bombar

Not sure if this should really be a bug, since its an edge case.

Description: When using the Modifier Maximizer for +meat it says that my Grouper Groupie would be the best meat if I were to put it in my buddy bjorn, however if a put my Leprechaun in the buddy bjorn I would get the same +meat% but I would additonally be getting extra meat on each of the first three rounds. So optimally the modifier maximizer should be suggesting to use the leprechaun, not the grouper groupie.

Steps to repro:
Use modifier maximizer with a buddy bjorn in your inventory.

Build: r15029

bombar

Okay figured there was a way since for other familiars and modifier types it does seem to take into account the per round aspects.

Such as maximizing mpregen, it says to use the mosquito even thought the base ability of it is +spell dmg, and its only the per round that includes mana regen.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
For the crown/bjorn, mafia assumes 1 round of HP or MP regen when applicable. Mafia never considers flat meat gain from any sources.

Crowther

For only 12.5 million, you can get a happy medium, which will give you 5% more meat drop as well as the in combat meat. Because of the extra meat drop, mafia will choose that. Should pay for itself in just under four years.