Bug - Fixed MMG changes?

Decided last night to bust out an old script I had used to do my gambling for me.

I hadn't made any changes to it, but for some reason it wasn't working correctly.

It'd post the first bet but never continue.
Code:
while (waiteventID==0){
waiteventID=mmg_wait_event(1000);
if (waiteventID>0) print(waiteventID);
}

Never prints anything, and never continues.

Also, where mafia -used- to track winnings as session results, it now only tracks the amount of meat I put -into- the MMG, never recording anything I get back. (This occuring both in script and via manually MMG action)

I remember a thread in which the claim was that Session results only record things that you do, not those that happen to you (topic was meat from mall item sales) but I think this should fall under the former category.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Playing the MMG is definitely "something you do", so wins and losses should definitely go into session results.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Apparently, something changed in chat processing. Revision 9215 should fix this, I hope. I placed bets, both with chat open and with chat not open (in which case I periodically polled the main map, waiting for events) and your Meat tally goes up and down correctly, when you make bets and when you win or lose them.