New Content - Implemented Missing choice in Yeah, You're for Me, Punk Rock Giant

Theraze

That's actually different. The other post is regarding the new hot dog rare choices. This one is about the "move between the two NC sets in the top of the castle after the quest is done" choice.

Fluxxdog

Wait, where did hot dogs come from? The link I put up leads to "Make infinite recursion in Castle Top Floor Impossible" which requires accounting for the Punk Rock hole after quest. The only thing that a Ctrl-F search for dog brings up is my name ^^

Theraze

Oh, right... well, the two FReqs are different. :) Got this confused with the missing choiceadv on new hot dog choices. Wrong new content. :D But still...

This New Content FReq (not Bug) is about adding an additional choice to the drop down lists.

Your FReq is about avoiding infinite recursion loops when you force them yourself, which you did since automatic handling for this choiceadv isn't currently supported yet, as per this FReq which is trying to get it officially supported. It's been expanded from just the Castle Top to making a general solution that will also fix Wumpus and Ruined City looping.

Ioeth

You're right, I should have logged this as a new content feature request rather than a bug. My bad!

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I believe this is done. I added the spoiler for the new choice today. It already turns into "Manual Control" if you automate, ask for that adventure, and it is not available yet.