Bug - Won't Fix minor acquire issues

Spiny

v8546

As a non-pastamancer who has no cooking skills:

Code:
> acquire 3 pr0n m4nic0tti

You need 1 more 3vi1 pr0n m4nic0tti to continue.

Also of note, acquire milk of mag yielded nothing at all. I am assuming mafia was checking for saucecrafting which this account also doesn't have. I had to explicitly pull from the stash (or buy).

I don't use the acquire command very often. In this case, I thought it would be more useful to me than my usual fair of inv checks and then manual pulls/purchases, but these cases resulting in me having to do what i normally do anyhow lol.

Edit: Ok this is mostly an issue with pr0n m4nic0tti itself, rather than acquire it seems:

Code:
> inv pr0n m4nic0tti

> stash take 3 pr0n m4nic0tti

Pulling items from stash...
Transfer failed for 3vi1 pr0n m4nic0tti
Movement of items failed.
Searching for "pr0n m4nic0tti"...
Requests complete.

> buy 3 pr0n m4nic0tti

Searching for "3vi1 pr0n m4nic0tti"...
Requests complete.

Edit edit: For some reason I'm not seeing an obvious way for me to adjust the title of this thread.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Edit edit: For some reason I'm not seeing an obvious way for me to adjust the title of this thread.

The way to adjust the title of a thread is to change the title and save. That only works if you do it within a limited period of time, unless you're a moderator.

Spiny

Nod, I had to go into advanced mode, which I wasn't in initially and thought I was. Title adjusted, thanks :)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I don't think there's going to be any fix to make this work as expected rather than counting the number as part of the item name, so I'm going to mark Won't Fix. You can use 03 instead of 3 to make the command work the way you want though.