Maximizer and PVP?

Have a quick mafia PVP question Is there a way to maximize modify pvp name long and short? I've been doing it by counting the letters but I would like to see it I'm missing anything. Also if there are any other PVP tips anyone has they might like to share I would be ever grateful :) I could care less about the hill and only play for the swagger so don't think I'm going to come after you ;)

ereinion

For this season I think I've just used something like "maximize 0.1 meat drop, all resistance, switch hand" for my pvp-outfit. Dunno if this is actually helpful though :)

Honestly the only thing I use mine for is my PJs at night lol. There is so much it does for you and I use it for that one thing. I used it for the basement way back, but now that I have the full telescope that's a moot point :)

Darzil

Developer
There isn't currently a way to do it. I had a little look but it wasn't quite as straightforward as I'd expected and other things took priority.

Bale

Minion
Is there a way to maximize modify pvp name long and short? I've been doing it by counting the letters but I would like to see it I'm missing anything. Also if there are any other PVP tips anyone has they might like to share I would be ever grateful :) I could care less about the hill and only play for the swagger so don't think I'm going to come after you ;)

There's an excellent little script posted by darkcodelagsniper HERE which will show you how to do this. It's got constants at the beginning that weight factors that were relevant at the time. If you don't care about those factors change them to 0. If you want verbosity to be short instead of long, make verbweight negative. You'll probably be able to figure it out.

You'll probably be able to figure it out.

You say that.... I'll mess with it for a few hours before I post back up ;) Hopefully I'll post up with my success, not only with the script but with my original outfit as well :D

EDIT: Ok, one quick look at that and damn. If it's just the top few lines I need to alter I can definitely do that, but if it's anything with the words "bolean" or "modstring" I'm out. I'll go ahead and start trying out the to pthough :) Do I just need to put that in a word document, alter it, then paste it into the GCLI?

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Yup, just the first few lines need to be altered to suit the current season.

Do I just need to put that in a word document, alter it, then paste it into the GCLI?

Whoa. Plaintext only! Use notepad. Then save as a .ash file in your /script directory. If that's still problematic, hit me up in chat.