New Content - Implemented Make-Your-Own-Vampire-Fangs kit

adeyke

I know there's still a lot of work to be done, but here's one small problem that should be easily fixed: Mafia thinks the Sceptre of the Torremolinos Prince (myst offhand) has no modifiers. The issue seems to be the omission of the word "Prince" in that line of modifiers.txt.

Yendor

I know there's still a lot of work to be done, but here's one small problem that should be easily fixed: Mafia thinks the Sceptre of the Torremolinos Prince (myst offhand) has no modifiers. The issue seems to be the omission of the word "Prince" in that line of modifiers.txt.
Just a tab in the wrong place.

Medallion smashes into 1 twinkly powder; I assume the rest are the same.

mstieler

Could I make a suggestion for the "Align yourself to a clan" bit? alter the text to show which clan it moves you towards (though with some thought, it's not difficult):

Ventrilo: 0 | Torremolino 0 | Brouhaha 0 | Malkovich 0
"A penthouse in the financial district." [+1 Ventrilo]
"We call it The Fun Factory." [+1 Malkovich]
"An abandoned, graffiti-covered warehouse." [+1 Brouhaha]
"A loft above an art gallery." [+1 Torremolino]

This would just be if you have spoilers enabled.

Would Mafia be able to scan the text of the initial Nomination page (after the 5th question), to check what Clan you're aligned to, then sway the "talk to this guy" answers accordingly? Whether your responses are clear or scattered, the text always reads "clan X."

Then again, if you're working on fully automating the whole thing, that's fine too.

GadTheHero

Are there any plans to add some more of those buttons of convenient awesomeness to the Daily Deeds window? Namely:
Vlad's: |Mistified|Bat Attitude|There Wolf|
Isabella's: |Muscle|Mysticality|Moxie|Meat|
The Masquerade: |Brouhaha|Malkovich|Torremolinos|Ventrilo|Pride of the Vampire+Interview With You (a Vampire)|Pride of the Vampire|your own black heart|

Thank you for your attention to this matter!

Hugs and Kisses,
GadTheHero

roippi

Developer
Are there any plans to add some more of those buttons of convenient awesomeness to the Daily Deeds window? Namely:
Vlad's: |Mistified|Bat Attitude|There Wolf|
Isabella's: |Muscle|Mysticality|Moxie|Meat|
The Masquerade: |Brouhaha|Malkovich|Torremolinos|Ventrilo|Pride of the Vampire+Interview With You (a Vampire)|Pride of the Vampire|your own black heart|

Thank you for your attention to this matter!

Hugs and Kisses,
GadTheHero

You can easily add those yourself once mafia supports a CLI command to vamp out.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
With the items and effects added, and a script to obtain any goals from feeding, this looks Implemented. Unless someone wants to reopen it to make a FeedManager.