Bug - Won't Fix Mafia Saved Passwords Are Cleared

Rahmuss

I've seen Mafia clear my saved passwords sometimes. And then I have to go track them down again. Anyone know why this happens? I'm not even entirely sure if it's a bug or something I'm doing; but when it happens ALL of my passwords are cleared.

Bale

Minion
This is caused by losing all your global preferences. Try not starting or closing two instances of mafia simultaneously since that is a possible cause.

Rahmuss

I guess that explains why it rarely happens. I don't usually have two mafia sessions open at the same time. Thanks for the info, I'll watch out for that.

Donavin69

It would be nice to have this added as a feature, clearing all the saved passwords from the system is currently difficult.

Theraze

Just delete the lines from your global_prefs. Easy... I've done it both on purpose and accident before. :)

Theraze

Well, difficult if you forget that you can't edit the file while mafia is running, because it will override your clumsy attempts when you finally close it. :) Long as you remember to close ALL copies of mafia you have running, edit the prefs file, and relaunch it after done... it should work great.