Bug - Fixed Mafia Chat - /who window popop- mass buff and kmail buttons are missing

NataliaM

Just checked builds 10085 and 10094. when you're using the mafia chat and type /who in a channel, there is a window that opens up showing all the players in that channel. there used to be buttons in that window's tool/button bar at the top that would allow you to kmail or buff everyone in the channel. as of the two builds listed above, those buttons seem to be gone. I still have the option checked in preferences->chat to "Add a toolbar to chat windows for special commands", but still no luck.

I know this was working earlier in the week.

NataliaM

no, i used to use it all the time when burning off spare MP, and have used it successfully in the past in /newbie and /hardcore. also, right now those buttons don't show up in /clan either.

Theraze

Well, looking at swingui/ContactListFrame, it grabs the toolbar and if one exists, it adds Show as list, Mass-buff, and Mass-mail. Someone who understands how the getToolbar works better than I do will need to further help you... :)

NataliaM

it was extremely handy to use to burn off extra MP, especially during crimbo. is there a CLI equivalent somewhere that i'm just not seeing?