Bug - Fixed Lure Minion doesn't count brain loss properly

Bale

Minion
When using Lure Minion, mafia always believes it expends 1 brain of the appropriate type regardless of how many brains are actually traded. This can swiftly cause inventory to get out of sync. Since the response text is the same regardless of how many brains are traded, KoLmafia would have to check the url that is sent to KoL to fix this.

For reference: visit_url("choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=599&option="+type +"&quantity=" + x);

Bale

Minion
I would have reported it a few days ago, but it took me a few days to figure out the reason why it sometimes miscounted brains and sometimes did not miscount brains. Since most of my luring is done automatically for me by UR, I really had to pay attention.

I would be quite grateful if you could add it. It's terribly disconcerting when I get a recovery error because mafia thinks that I have brains which UR is failing to use. Usually that's because I used all my decent brains while I still have plenty of good brains to munch on, thank goodness.

slyz

Developer
r11470.

This is the first time I code with a baby in my arms :D. It's slower, but hopefully it works. And it calmed her down, at least.

Winterbay

r11470.

This is the first time I code with a baby in my arms :D. It's slower, but hopefully it works. And it calmed her down, at least.

It's fun. My computer makes a lot of noises which calms ours down so benefit of not having a quiet computer I guess :)