Feature - Implemented Libram rare counters

Stardock

In a similar vein as the bricko eye counters, it would be nice to have rare counters for the other two librams.

So when you summon a divine champagne flute, divine champagne popper, or divine cracker increase the counter for party favors.

When you summon kinder, luckier, or more adventurous increase the counter for resolutions.

Bale

Minion
As lostcalpolydude says, there is no reason to implement something like this for the resolutions. Nor for candy hearts.

================

I'd also would like to request adding a _favorRareSummons property to track the number of flutes, crackers and poppers summoned.

This is useful since the current odds of summoning a rare favor is based on the number of rare favors that have already been summoned. Based on that information an aftercore script would switch the current choice of libram to burn mana. In run, that information would make it easier for me to decide on my next libram summons without worry of losing count.

I would personally make use of this both during ascension and aftercore.

Stardock

Fair enough, I knew that the resolutions weren't effected, but for some reason disregarded that knowledge.

Still, it would be nice for party favors.