Bug - Fixed kolmafia.us certificate

kazgar

Hi,

More a website bug then an actual bug, sorry if the wrong forum. Just went to builds.kolmafia.us (the old name for the jenkins instance) and got a certificate warning from my browser. It seems the latest cert renewal doesn't cover it anymore? I could look at updating my bookmarks, but would a rewrite to ci.kolmafia.us also help (or adding builds.kolmafia.us back into the cert)

Thanks.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Hi,

More a website bug then an actual bug, sorry if the wrong forum. Just went to builds.kolmafia.us (the old name for the jenkins instance) and got a certificate warning from my browser. It seems the latest cert renewal doesn't cover it anymore? I could look at updating my bookmarks, but would a rewrite to ci.kolmafia.us also help (or adding builds.kolmafia.us back into the cert)

Thanks.
I can tell my browser that I trust a certificate. Neither builds.kolmafia.us nor ci.kolmafia.us are inaccessible for me so if the site doesn't make a change, you can tell your browser to allow them.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
I'm more confused about how that URL is even still working I don't think I have it setup anywhere to redirect.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
I really have no idea how it was redirecting in the first place... so instead I put up an actual apache config for it and added it to certbot.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Ok that was easier to figure out than expected. I had never enabled the 000-default.conf in apache so when you went to builds.kolmafia.us it just hit up the first config file in alphabetical order which was jenkins. I've re-enabeled the default config for peace of mind in the future so I don't feel like I'm going insane when I forget this.