Bug - Fixed Kmail indicating buffbot-requester has too many AT songs (partial fix info!)

neminem

So... I don't use mafia all that much. But I inherited responsibility for testudinata recently, and with it, a bug that had apparently been an issue for quite some time: if you request an AT song of a mafia-using buffbot, and you already have your maximum, it won't send you a refund or even let you know that that was your problem. Since the torch was passed to me, I've gotten several blue messages that "testudinata's not working!" - in every case, this was the actual problem, so I thought I would see if I could figure out why. And after figuring out how to get Eclipse working today (my native language is not Java ;)), I'm pretty sure I can tell you: revision 3250, "remove unnecessary session log bloat". UseSkillRequest's registerRequest() is the only thing that sets UseSkillRequest.lastSkillUsed, that commit stopped it from being called if a buffbot is running, and processResults() in that same file returns false if that value isn't set (and would otherwise be responsible for creating that message.)

Being that I'm not at all familiar with the codebase (or terribly fluent in Java), I'll leave it to someone who is to determine the correct fix, but... it would be great to have it fixed. I know not that many people run buffbots in mafia, but a lot of people use buffbots that are being run in mafia. Thanks!