New Content June 2020 IotM - Iunion Crown

Malibu Stacey

Looks like this thread was never created (not surprising, the IotM isn't exactly complicated).

Anyway, the enchantments aren't being updated when they change in game. I don't know if spading of the rollover decay was conclusive or if people just didn't care about something so lacklustre but that's also a thing which happens.

Thanks.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I don't know if spading of the rollover decay was conclusive
Some searching leads to finding nothing claiming to be conclusive.

or if people just didn't care about something so lacklustre but that's also a thing which happens.
Knowing how it works from /dev, my thoughts are that it will be a pain to track. Combine that with the minor effect, and I was thinking recently how nice it was that no one had cared enough to even ask for tracking to be supported.

Malibu Stacey

I'm not really fussed because I don't think it's best-in-slot for anything I'd be maximizing against.

Same. I only created the thread as I noticed it wasn't being updated. I don't actually care. At least this way if someone else comes along to report this it should save them the trouble.

Erosion

Any word on whether this can get looked at again?
Not parsing the enchantments makes stat tests (Blech, Tavern Cellar NCs) slightly awkward. The decay rate probably doesn't matter if the crown gets checked upon login instead of 'never'.

oztrich

Any word on whether this can get looked at again?
Not parsing the enchantments makes stat tests (Blech, Tavern Cellar NCs) slightly awkward. The decay rate probably doesn't matter if the crown gets checked upon login instead of 'never'.

Was just coming on to maybe start a new thread, and found this one. I'm running this almost exclusively during HC and tracking the effects would be very useful, particularly to feed into the maximizer.