Bug - Waiting for Info Items not being 'autocombined' as of 9891 (or earlier)

Hey, gang. I did check the preferences before I asked this. I have discovered that items that would autocombine, such as the Talisman o'Nam and the Intergalactic Rowboat are no longer being combined in the background by Mafia like it used to. It did it a few days ago with the badass belt and Bonerdagon necklace, so it is something very recent. Thoughts? Feelings? TIA

holatuwol

Developer
It's likely that 9889 makes KoLmafia not recognize that it can make a Talisman until after the request processing is complete, but the auto-creation stuff is building before this, when it doesn't recognize it's possible.

I am sorry, but that sentence made no sense to me. Can you please try to explain again in a way a simple person like me can understand?

holatuwol

Developer
Oh, in English: I broke it, so I think I know where the problem is, and I will try to get to it on Wednesday night (GMT -7) if no one else does. :D

holatuwol

Developer
I thought I'd added code which should do this, but if it doesn't, I'll double-check again.

Edit: Yeah, it wasn't enough to do it. See revision 9970.

Last edited:
The Intergalactic Rowboat was made, but the Bonerdagon Necklace and the Badass Belt did not for me. The IR was built under 9977, and the other would have failed under 9973+. Hope this helps and not hinders.