Intriguing Puzzle Box

philmasterplus

According to the KoL wiki's talk page, it is mappable. Which means we can actually automate this.

So...is there a script for "mapping" the puzzle box? If not, I am going to whip up one in a few days and post it over at KoL Spading so that people can contribute, similar to how the Louvre was mapped. The only problem would be that it would cause a large amount of server hits, which is obviously unavoidable given its nature.

jasonharper

Developer
There are reports of people reaching a stage where all six choices reset the puzzle. Which seems more likely for TPTB to have done:
* That they would release a puzzle that certain players could NEVER solve, no matter what they did, or
* That they would release a puzzle that's a joke with no actual solution.

bleary

I have some python scripts that will manipulate (and map) the box, interfacing with the relay browser. I can share them, if there's interest, but I don't think there's a solution to the thing.

Bale

Minion
I feel bad for all the people who've already wasted so much time on the puzzle. Hopefully at least those who proved the lack of a solution had a sense of accomplishment.