Feature - Implemented Info on Choiceadvs and "auto-quests"

BarArdo

Hi all!

First of all, congratulations on your great job doing and maintaining KoLMafia! I enjoy KoL mainly because of you, people.

Now, I would want to know what happened... when I did Zombie Slayer first time, I noticed some additional info on choice advs disappeared (as what option does what at Barrrney's Barrr, or at Itznoyeritz, for instance); as well as some very helpful quest scripts (the one to auto-write the password at your Nemesis Cave, or deciphering the Door Code at NS Tower, to name a few).

At first I thought it was related to Zombie Slayer runs; but in Aftercore, it's the same; and I tried a Surprising Fist run, with the same result.

So, what have happened to those useful helps? Will they come back?

Thanks in advance!

Bar

Bale

Minion
I think I'll simply quote myself.

Preferences -> Relay Browser -> "Show blatant spoilers for choices and puzzles"

The preference was made relevant fairly recently and despite advance posting about the change you were not the only one surprised by this. I believe that you will not be the last to ask this question. It's just inevitable to cause such trouble, but such is the cost of progression.

BarArdo

Sorry for repeating and thanks

I think I'll simply quote myself.

Hi, thanks a lot for your answer. I searched the forum but I didn't see that one. Neither did I think that the default option would be the unmarked one! And sorry for repeating what has been said.

Bye, and grats again for the great job,

Bar