html code showing in item manager/create tab

jwylot

I don't want to post a bug report as I probably missed an option somewhere . Using recent mafia builds, everything is fine in the eat and drink tabs but I'm seeing a lot of raw html in the create tabs for pullable stuff, such as:

<i><html><nobr>dead guy's memento (no-sell) (0, 1 pullable)</i>...
<i><html><nobr>grue egg omelette (no sell) (0,1 pullable)</i></...

Anyone else?

jwylot

The html only shows if creating something requires a pull (I enable a pull first in the storage tab). So for example, to make the grue egg omelette would involve pulling a mushroom.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I see it too. It took me a moment to realize what was meant though. Item Manager -> Creatable, and if you're in ronin (but not hardcore I imagine) and have a budgeted pull then everything in storage will be listed with HTML like that.

Edit: Out of ronin with stuff in storage is probably good enough too.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
You can only set a pull budget in-ronin. Revision 9710 should fix this. Not tested - and not testable by me, since I am forever done with Softcore and "pulls"...

Bale

Minion
You can only set a pull budget in-ronin. Revision 9710 should fix this. Not tested - and not testable by me, since I am forever done with Softcore and "pulls"...

Who knows? The new challenge path next week or a future one might change your mind about that. There might be a challenge path in the future that'd be very interesting for softcore.. Let's just say that "forever" is more of a commitment than you should make.