Help with Felonia Script

Your script works great. Now you just need to put it into a thread in the "turn burning scripts" forum so people can find it. :)

If you want to optimize, add sonata and smooth, which I think help? Assuming the required noncombats are noncombats and not superlikelies.

Thanks. Yeah, I know. I have added the +noncombat to my local copy. There's a couple of other stupid things, like if you run it right when you come out of ronin, you might not be using the same ccs you were when you were in ronin. Switching out of an apathetic mood if it's selected (also seems to happen when I break prism, but I might also be apathetic from the ns combat (since she shrugs your buffs anyway).

I know there are a few people who are using it regularly. I wonder if anyone has any other ideas for improvement?

Theraze

Not sure what else I've done with it, but I know I was tweaking it for a while, mainly (I think) when it was having issues completing the choice adventures or something like that? I'd need to check if I ever fully debugged that or if I just accepted that I'd run semi-automated on those. :)

T_E

I've had trouble with it not equipping the glove after creating it- I don't have a session log saved from when this happened but if it does this again I'll post it here. Other than that, this is an awesome aftercore script to run whilst waiting for Nemesis thugs- thanks for making it!

Theraze

Oh right... that was one of the issues with completing choice adventures it had. :) Also it wasn't making the glove for me, if memory serves. But up until I get the fairy that needs her to die, I'm unlikely to keep running Felonias. Heh.