Harvest – A highly customisable farming script

GOVStooge

Getting this with EatDrink but have no idea what it means
Code:
Best find was oily paste with a value of -1142. That's no good, so not consuming and moving on.
Best find was oily paste with a value of -1142. That's no good, so not consuming and moving on.
choc: Checking non-filling crimbo chocolates - all 3 kinds
Best find was chocolate seal-clubbing club with a value of -3499. That's no good, so not consuming and moving on.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Getting this with EatDrink but have no idea what it means
Code:
choc: Checking non-filling crimbo chocolates - all 3 kinds
Best find was chocolate seal-clubbing club with a value of -3499. That's no good, so not consuming and moving on.

Well you might have posted that in the EatDrink thread...

What it means is that EatDrink could find no spleen items that gave adventures so it did not consume any. That is normal, acceptable behavior for EatDrink, but since Harvest insists on full organs, the spleen nerf broke Harvest.

coandco

If it doesn't make sense for Harvest to verify that organs are full post-consumption-script, I can downgrade the failure to a warning print and push the update out via SVN.

coandco

Just pushed out an update that prints out a warning telling you desired and reached fullness levels if the desired levels aren't met. Should smooth things over for now.

GOVStooge

Thanks!!

Now I'm stuck at "You need 1 more Mace of the Tortoise to continue"

The character I use for farming is a pastamancer that has yet to ascend.

coandco

I just pushed an update out that should disable the Mace of the Tortoise/Rock and Roll Legend check if you have an Ouija Board, Ouija Board and an antique accordion (both purchasable on non-ascended characters), so if you get those it shouldn't complain about the Mace any more. Let me know if you have any more issues!

GOVStooge

Rolled back to r18435 and the relay works. That was the previous daily I had downloaded. So it appears that the problem is somewhere between 418435 and r18463

GOVStooge

Tracked down the exact version where it broke... mafia r18442 Works, mafia r18443 Broken. Notes for 443 seem to indicate something was added related to rollover

Tom Sawyer

coandco first thank you for the many years of this script. with the spleen nerf i am now getting- "Oops. You've run out of adventures. That shoudn't have happened". I do use eat drink as my consumption script but after poking around in the ash files I could not locate where, if at all, this is occurring in either of those files. my value of adventure is set for 500 if that helps.

i am just trying to get the script(s) to stop checking spleen as with the turn nerf to be fair spleen is no longer relevant. Thanks!

coandco

Hmm. Without more information, I don't know why you're hitting the "Oops" message, which is coming from Harvest. Could you send me a session log where you see this?

Tom Sawyer

i think the problem is not in your script but in eat drink ash:

> Commencing farming
>
> Preparing to bring in the harvest
> Initialising
> Filling organs
> Skipping favorites.
> Starting EatDrink.ash (version 3.2).
> Consuming up to 15 food, 19 booze, and 15 spleen
> Considering food from inventory closet Hagnk's NPCs the mall. Per-item budget cap is 37500.0.
> Retrieval cap is 20000. Price will be a factor if you own it already.
> An adventure has the value of <b>500 meat</b>. Mysticality subpoint is 10.0. Nonprime stat subpoint is 2.0.
> Pass 1: booze.
> Skipping booze.
> Pass 2: food.
> Skipping food.
> Pass 3: spleen.
> spleen: At 0, consuming to 15 with 35000 meat.
> Best find was gooey paste with a value of -1017. That's no good, so not consuming and moving on.
> Best find was gooey paste with a value of -1017. That's no good, so not consuming and moving on.
> No spleen available that's good enough. Found 0 items first. Moving on.
> Pass 4: booze.
> Skipping booze.
> choc: Checking non-filling crimbo chocolates - all 3 kinds
> Best find was chocolate pasta spoon with a value of -2700. That's no good, so not consuming and moving on.
> Finished.
> Spent 0 meat. Gained Fullness: 0. Inebriety: 0. Spleen: 0.Adventures: 0. Muscle: 0. Moxie: 0. Mysticality: 0.
> Eating, drinking, and spleening complete. Commence merrymaking (at your own discretion).
> ******************************************
> Now, to recap...
> ******************************************
> Starting EatDrink.ash (version 3.2).<br>Consuming up to 15 food, 19 booze, and 15 spleen<br>Considering food from inventory closet Hagnk's NPCs the mall. Per-item budget cap is 37500.0.<br>Retrieval cap is 20000. Price will be a factor if you own it already.<br>An adventure has the value of <b>500 meat</b>. Mysticality subpoint is 10.0. Nonprime stat subpoint is 2.0.<br>spleen: At 0, consuming to 15 with 35000 meat.<br>Best find was gooey paste with a value of -1017. That's no good, so not consuming and moving on.<br>Best find was gooey paste with a value of -1017. That's no good, so not consuming and moving on.<br>choc: Checking non-filling crimbo chocolates - all 3 kinds<br>Best find was chocolate pasta spoon with a value of -2700. That's no good, so not consuming and moving on.<br>Finished. <br>Spent 0 meat. Gained Fullness: 0. Inebriety: 0. Spleen: 0.Adventures: 0. Muscle: 0. Moxie: 0. Mysticality: 0.<br>Eating, drinking, and spleening complete. Commence merrymaking (at your own discretion).<br>
> EatDrink.ash failed to fill your organs completely
> Desired fullness: 15 food 19 drunk 15 spleen
> Attained fullness: 15 food 19 drunk 0 spleen
>
> Commencing farming
>
>Conditions list cleared
>CCS set to default
>Autoattack is disabled
>Oops. You've run out of adventures. That shouldn't have happened.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
i think the problem is not in your script but in eat drink ash:

Since the spleen nerf EatDrink has been unlikely to fill the spleen. The "error" is that whatever is calling EatDrink treats the failure to fill all organs as an error.

In the sample above it appears to me that EatDrink was called after all the organs that it could fill were filled so, once again, the caller needs to figure out what the right thing to do is, given that a full spleen is unlikely.

Tom Sawyer

fronobulax- sorry did not mean to disparage eat drink. yours is another script that has been awesome over the years. I was poking around in the files trying to find where in the scripts where that file then tells eat drink to reach 15 spleen. if that can get turned off i suspect the spleen nerf will be a minor bump