Feature - Rejected Gummi Mine should be a location

Bale

Minion
When I am adventuring, KoLmafia says:

Code:
[5659] The Gummi Mine (in Disguise)
You acquire an item: belemnite fossil

Unfortunately The Gummi Mine is not a valid location and is not returned by my_location().

It would be very helpful if my recovery script could detect that I am mining and restore hp accordingly. (Only 1 HP.) By contrast when I am mining in the Itznotyerzitz Mine, Knob Shaft or Anemone Mine, my_location() will return that information and I know I was mining instead of adventuring by checking for an outfit.

Please let the Gummi Mine be reported in the same way that Itznotyerzitz Mine is reported. (PS. The CLI reports "Itznotyerzitz Mine (in Disguise)" when mining there, but my_location() just returns the location without the parenthesized note so the Gummi Mine should be the same.)

slyz

Developer
I must have missed a place in the code/data files where mines are mentioned. I'll have a look as soon as I can.

slyz

Developer
It turns out that Itznotyerzitz Mine, Knob Shaft and Anemone Mine are all adventure locations as well as mines, so adding the Gummi Mine as a location isn't as trivial as I thought.

Bale

Minion
Well, there were recently added a few locations that do not have snarfblats so it should be possible.

slyz

Developer
The problem is with all the mines.
Code:
> ashq my_location().print()

The Slime Tube

[19749] The Knob Shaft (Mining)
You acquire an item: meat stack

> ashq my_location().print()

The Slime Tube

my_location() basically returns the value of the location that corresponds to the "lastAdventure" property, which is set when you adventure somewhere. However, the mines aren't considered as locations by Mafia (you can't auto-adventure in them), so not only is "lastAdventure" not updated, but $location[ The Knob Shaft (Mining) ] or $location[ Gummi Mine ] don't exist anyway.

Last edited: