Got a couple of questions...

HasteBro

I made a simple Farming CLI script that basically eats/drinks/spleens, equips farming outfit, uses all adventures in the castle, drinks for night cap and equips rollover outfit.

My first question, is there a command that gives me a resume of what I gained from consumed food/drinks/spleen?

Second question is where is there a updated list for optimal food/drink/spleen consumption? I found one here but people said it had not been updated since mall revamp.

Spiny

This is not the most optimal response one can offer, so take it with a grain of salt and maybe someone more knowledgeable will come along with a more satisfying response.

I'm personally not aware of a command to report what you've consumed. However, if you have logging enabled in mafia, you should be able to check your session log manually, or with the help of something like Flolle's Ascension Log Visualizer to find this out.

You were probably thinking of "houeland / Eleron's KoL diet lists" which indeed doesn't have current pricing info for things. As with the greasemonkey tool, Pricegun, it lost some functionality when Fnord's mallbot stopped doing its thing. There is an ash script in the forums here called something like eat_drink.ash. As I understand it, many mafia users have used that for some time, but I think it is also suffering from lack of mall price data updates at present.

As I mentioned, others may have more suitable responses. I haven't visited the respective threads regarding these topics recently, so my info may be a little out of date.

Hope it's somewhat helpful though,
-Spiny

Bale

Minion
If you want to know what you got from your eating/drinking/spleening, then you'll need to graduate from CLI scripting to ASH. With ASH you can simply record your values before you ate, then report the change.