Bug - Fixed GCLI command "pull outfit" seems broken

Xande1

The "pull <itemname>" form of the GCLI command works as expected, however, when I have an outfit in Hagnk's at the end of a run, doing "pull outfit <outfitname>" claims the outfit is already in inventory, even though it's not.

Here's the output from trying to use GCLI to pull Hodgman's Regal Frippery (which I have all of). (It is identical to the debug log produced if I start debugging before running the command and stop debugging right afterwards.)

Code:
> pull outfit hodgman

You have all of the pieces of outfit 'hodgman' in inventory already.

After this, the entire Hodgman outfit was still in Hagnk's (both according to mafia's inventory manager, and verified via the relay browser).

When done with an outfit that I only have one piece of (Dreadful Vampire outfit, all I have are Drunkula's silky pants):

Code:
> pull outfit dreadful vampire

You only have 0 Thunkula's drinking cap in storage (you wanted 1)
You only have 0 Drunkula's cape in storage (you wanted 1)
Pulling items from storage...
Requests complete.

However, despite the message, the silky pants were not pulled; they were still in Hagnk's.

Have tried this with several outfits, with and without abbreviated outfit names, etc.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
1) We are checking whether the item pieces are available anywhere that your "autoSatisfy" settings permit - which is incorrect. Presumably, it should look anywhere except storage.

2) So, what should happen when you ask to pull an outfit that you don't have all the pieces of? It is printing error messages - in red - for each missing piece, but then submits a StorageRequest will all the pieces, even the ones that are not in storage. That fails, as you notice.

- Should we warn for each piece you don't have in storage - and then abort if you can't get the whole outfit?
- Should we warn for each piece you don't have in storage - and then pull all the pieces that you do have?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Pulling the pieces you do have when you are missing pieces isn't okay during ronin. Or maybe it is, since you can now buy and then pull the other pieces...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
OK, I have an experimntal fix for all this. I moved the "in hardcore" check for the purpose of testing.

> pull outfit swashbuckling

eyepatch is available without pulling.
swashbuckling pants is available without pulling.
stuffed shoulder parrot is available without pulling.
All pieces of outfit 'swashbuckling' are available without pulling.

> closet put eyepatch

Placing items into closet...
Requests complete.

> pull outfit swashbuckling

swashbuckling pants is available without pulling.
stuffed shoulder parrot is available without pulling.
2 pieces of outfit 'swashbuckling' are available without pulling; the remaining 1 will be pulled.
You cannot pull things from storage when you are in Hardcore.

> pull outfit Item Drop (Hobopolis)

Hodgman's metal detector is not in storage.
flaming pink shirt is not in storage.
You are missing 2 pieces of outfit 'Item Drop (Hobopolis)'; pull aborted.

Xande1

Yay! Thanks so much, Veracity. Makes PvPing in aftercore (where I don't necessarily want to just empty Hagnk's) so much easier. Not to mention that it's handy for Halloween.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Yay! Thanks so much, Veracity. Makes PvPing in aftercore (where I don't necessarily want to just empty Hagnk's) so much easier. Not to mention that it's handy for Halloween.
Heh. The only time I PVP in aftercore is in the 60 seconds before I ascend. I, too, have (for now) given up on the "pull all" because the annoyance of somebody hitting me for items in the minute in which I am vulnerable is not worth my time.

I do have the policy that anybody that hits me for items automatically goes to my baleet list; I will never again hear word one from them, either in a PVP message or in a kmail.

Of course, if they hoped I'd listen to them regarding a KoLmafia issue, that's just not going to happen. Sucks to be them!

Oh, well. Change your behavior, if you want to talk to me. :p