Feature - Implemented Forum feature: .js files

StDoodle

Minion
I don't know where the appropriate place should be to request this, as it's a request for the forum and not KoLmafia, but here goes...

Would it be possible to add .js (and possibly .css) files to the list of those that can be uploaded? This would be quite useful for some of us posting relay info scripts.

Thanks!

StDoodle

Minion
Rejecting; forum pm to fewyn is more appropriate for forum-related features that have nothing to do with the program itself. Please keep this in mind in the future, mr. doodle.

Bale

Minion
Please keep this in mind in the future, mr. doodle.

Yeah, That Mr. Doodle is frequently asking for all kinds of weird things. Definitely not the sort we want to have around, but short of banning him all we can do is to make him a minion and hope it mellows him out. Meh.

StDoodle

Minion
At least he's being helpful now, even if he still does weird things like reprimand himself and talk about himself in the third person.

Edit to add: also, on-topic, I pm'd fewyn and we can now attach .js and .css files! Relay scripters rejoice!

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Hey! I have respect for that St. Doodle character and like having him(?) around. :) especially now that Bug and Feature reports are being cleaned up. Who would have thought that so much good work would come from making Minions? Brilliant idea. Wish I could take credit.