Feature +% food/booze drops

Atrophied

Can +[specific-item-type drop]% be integrated into 'Location Details' for their respective overall item drop rates?

Examples:
Friars food/booze buffs, GGG/Hobo in CoT (food/booze), Pilgrim shield (weapons)

I noticed today in the Wine Cellar that the dusty wines drop% were not updating after getting the +booze buff from the friars. I assume it's the same across the board for all circumstantial drop modifiers.

This patch should handle it for the following special modifiers:

candy
food (including ingredients)
booze (including ingredients)
accessory
hat
pants
weapon
offhand
shirt

To make ingredients work, I added an attribute (secondary use type) for food and booze ingredients and updated most of the appropriate items that were ingredients.

Attachments

• locationdetails.patch
    67.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Rather than adding attributes in items.txt, it would probably be better to add more cases to the end of ConcoctionDatabase.addConcoction().

Thanks for the feedback!

To be clear, do you mean adding creation type options of FOOD_INGREDIENT and BOOZE_INGREDIENT (insert other choices for words) to concoctions.txt, adding all ingredients as new entries and then handling it in ConcoctionDatabase?

Or am I just not yet awake enough this morning? :)

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I mean that mafia already knows if something is being cooked (or mixed), and has recipes including the ingredients for those items in concoctions.txt. Since the information already exists, it doesn't need to be duplicated.

Ok, updated to use ConcoctionDatabase for identifying ingredients.

It should handle:

candy
food (including ingredients)
booze (including ingredients)
accessory
hat
pants
weapon
offhand
shirt

Attachments

• ingredients.patch