Bug - Fixed Fix number of pulls returned when out of ronin

This is super-minor, but it confused me at first so figured I'd spend the 5 minutes to whip up a patch and address it. When out of ronin and using the "pull" gcli command, it displays:

> pull meat stack

Pulling items from storage...
0 pulls remaining, 0 budgeted for automatic use.

and so at first I thought something was screwed up and pulling wasn't working. After further investigation, it was my mistake, the item was correctly pulled. The "bug" in this case is the cosmetic issue of saying 0 pulls instead of unlimited since you're out of ronin, so I patched it accordingly. I believe if KoLCharacter.canInteract() covers all the cases of where you can do unlimited pulls. I didn't bother to look at any other areas, but if you'd prefer a more comprehensive approach I can look at all the other areas that are checking the number of pulls you have remaining. Another approach (although I'd still need to validate all the places where this is used so it's properly handled) is to modify the ConcotionDatabase.getPullsRemaining() to perhaps return "-1" when you're able to pull with impunity. The new response looks like:

> pull meat stack

Pulling items from storage...
unlimited pulls remaining.

Where you have unlimited. as usual, builds/runs, patch is off latest (r11287).

Attachments

• fix_pull_response.patch
    1.1 KB · Views: 34
hmm. good point - probably not? Tweaked patch to just not display the misleading information, and say nothing about "remaining" pulls when you're able to pull.

Attachments

• fix_pull_response2.patch
    1 KB · Views: 33