Bug - Cannot Reproduce Fascinating text in relay browser

Of course I don't know if this is even related to KoLmafia, never mind a bug in it. I'm just hoping it's useful.
Version 14.5 in Windows XP SP3 with Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
I closed the relay browser, realized I wasn't done, opened it maybe 2-3 seconds later. Top, left & right panes were normal. Middle pane was blank except for this:

var inputsActive = false; function attachFocusListeners( collection ) { for ( var i = collection.length - 1; i >= 0; --i ) { collection.onfocus = function() { if ( this.type == "text" ) { this.select(); } inputsActive = true; } collection.onblur = function() { inputsActive = false; } } } attachFocusListeners( document.getElementsByTagName( "input" ) ); attachFocusListeners( document.getElementsByTagName( "select" ) );

A single refresh (F5) brought up the Main Map in the middle pane.
I dunno.
¯/(°_o)/¯

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
That looks like a greasemonkey script there. Maybe the script caused the problem, maybe the page didn't load properly the first time, but I would be very surprised if mafia caused that to happen. Changed to Not A (mafia) Bug.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
That file doesn't seem to exist except as something added by mafia, so it's probably caused by mafia, but Cannot Reproduce seems likely (unless you run into it again). Setting autoHighlightOnFocus=false should prevent it from even being used, but I can't tell what it's supposed to do.

slyz

Developer
I sometimes get with Firefox what StorellaDeville describes - the relay browser shows code instead of the main map when I open it - when I am having connection problems (or when my connection dropped without me noticing).

Refreshing solves the problem, so I wouldn't say it's a problem on Mafia's end.