Function 'list_contains( string, phylum )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (extractCCS.ash, line 2)
Consult script 'extractCCS.ash' not found.
I did make the foe.phylum change (but that wasn't the problem). I think the problem was I removed the import <zlib.ash> line at one point (foolishly), then silently put it back in. I think I'm going to put this on svn soon, in case folks are interested. I also added support to make sure that the dnaSyringe actually has DNA in it. For example, the if you've hybridized the day before and left the syringe empty, then it would try to create a gene tonic & hybridize. This will no longer happen.
It doesn't seem to recognise mer-kin as a gene type to extract reliably, and after extracting their DNA manually and explicitly invoking extraction.ash it made one mer-kin tonic, but failed to make more even though autoExtractGene was set to make three of them.. not sure what's going on there. It seems to work fine for every other phylum..