Feature - Implemented Extended Hare / Gibberer Information

Erich

In the same vein as my last thread:

http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?10362-Extended-Organ-Grinder-information

Would it be possible to add a x/15, or in the case of a Hare + Dormouse, x/12, to the Hare / Gibberer? I was using my Hare exclusively for this event, and when I killed all my turns, I didn't know if it was worth getting a few bricko beasts together to squeeze out an extra turn for tomorrow. A counter like this would be quite helpful in that regard.

Thank you kindly in advance,
~Erich

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I have some code written up for tracking these values for the hare and gibberer, plus the goth kid, jack-in-the-box, and stocking mimic. I'll work on adding the code to display those pretty soon. The hare, gibberer, and goth kid will be a bit more crowded with data, but not any more so than stomping boots or the organ grinder, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Is it actually worth tracking that for the stocking mimic (each turn where candy doesn't drop makes it more likely that the next turn will have candy drop)?

I also need a short bit of text to label it with that will hopefully make the numbers clear. Maybe "charges" for all of them?

roippi

Developer
Is it actually worth tracking that for the stocking mimic (each turn where candy doesn't drop makes it more likely that the next turn will have candy drop)?

A "% chance" display might be cool, though I don't imagine anyone ever needs to base any decisions off that info.

I have some code written up for tracking these values for the hare and gibberer, plus the goth kid, jack-in-the-box, and stocking mimic. I'll work on adding the code to display those pretty soon. The hare, gibberer, and goth kid will be a bit more crowded with data, but not any more so than stomping boots or the organ grinder, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I also need a short bit of text to label it with that will hopefully make the numbers clear. Maybe "charges" for all of them?

Cool - I was going to look into the organ grinder/goth kid after finishing up my pool patch, but sounds like I should hold off for a bit and let you finish.

Erich

Just a small thing. When adventuring with a Hare + Dormouse, it still shows x/15 instead of x/12, unlike the Grinder + Stogie, which auto changes it to reflect the equipment.