Equip all familiars Script please?

Bale

Minion
Is it? I learn an awful lot from your code. That's what you're getting all those bat bits for. (Though their low mall price does encourage me to keep it up.)

Mostly I was amused that you took the time to figure out the visit_url() for that command. I should have probably put a winky face on the end of that post to make it clear.

zarqon

Haha, no, your jest was taken as such, and dished back in kind. ;)

A recent check of jickenwings shows that I'm in the top 15 for most of my bat collection! I'm much lower for tiny plastic bats and once-per-ascension items, and I'm not number one in anything yet (although a couple are pretty close), but it's exciting progress. Thanks to all the batbit donors, in particular Bale and mredge for including batbit-donating in their scripts!

mredge73

Yet another improvement...
Callable from any script with the option to only equip your current familiar and it does not auto-abort if you cannot get the equipment (like elemental fairy items).

Code:
//Equip Familiar by Bale
//$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 
void EquipFamiliar(boolean All)
{
   item pet_toy= familiar_equipment(my_familiar());
   if(ALL)
   {
    foreach pet in $familiars[]
        if(have_familiar(pet))
        {
            pet_toy = familiar_equipment(pet);
            if(familiar_equipped_equipment(pet) != pet_toy)
            {
                if(retrieve_item(1, pet_toy))
                {
                    if (pet == my_familiar())
                        equip($slot[familiar], pet_toy);
                    else
                        visit_url("familiar.php?pwd&action=equip&whichfam="+to_int(pet)+"&whichitem="+to_int(pet_toy));
                    print ("Equipped "+pet+" with "+pet_toy,"blue");
                }
            }            
        }
    }
    else
    {
        if(retrieve_item(1, pet_toy))
        {
            equip($slot[familiar], pet_toy);
            print ("Equipped "+my_familiar()+" with "+pet_toy,"blue");
        }
    }
}

My TraFa script handles equipping your current familiar, equipping a specific familiar, or even equipping all your familiars and has useful aliases to do these things in the documentation! I just recently posted it. The links in my sig.

Last edited: