Bug - Fixed Dimemaster/quartermaster don't honor "keep one" flag

stannius

In the Coinmaster Interface of Awesomeness, the dimemaster and/or quartermaster don't seem to honor "keep one" flag.

Winterbay

Hmm... If I try to sell all my items by choosing "multiple" it generally keeps one of each outfit-part despite what I told it to do indicating that it does indeed follow that setting. However if I choose "all" (or whatever it is called) it will sell all without taking that setting into consideration which I find is good (because otherwise I have to go to the relay browser to sell my last outfit pieces that I don't need).

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Every time I finish the Battlefield and go to turn in my loot for tokens, I notice this and think "I should fix this".

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Coinmasters in general do not honor this flag - although the only ones that it applies to are ones who take items from inventory and offer you tokens in return.

Dimemaster
Quartersmaster
Game Shoppe
Crimbo 2011 (not that we will ever see that again)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I think one way to handle this is in the main CoinMasterRequest constructor. Just before calling setQuantity(), checking for
Code:
action.equals( this.data.getSellAction() )
should determine if singleton checking is needed (along with checking canInteract(), based on how it's used in AutoSellRequest at least). TransferItemRequest already has a (non-static, for some reason) good keepSingleton() function.

I don't know when I will get around to testing any code I might write, especially since I always just use the relay browser for those shops (I should probably just write a script to turn in all the otherwise-useless items). I also don't know why Winterbay's observed behavior happens with "multiple" selected.