New Content - Implemented Demon Name Support - Strange Cube

Ruduen

Just a prod for it, seeing as the Strange Cube/Pleasures of the Flesh demon name hasn't been added to the list of daily deeds.

Bale

Minion
Would you really like to do that daily instead of another?

Though yeah, it needs to be in the interface somewhere. Unfortunately the list of demon names is getting pretty large in that panel. There needs to be a drop-down with all the summoning effects and a single button: Summon!

In the meantime you can use the CLI to summon that demon:
summon 10

slyz

Developer
Maybe choosing the demon name could be an option in the Adventure -> Choice Advs -> Item tab, like the gong or breakable equipment options, and there could be a single "Summon demon (<chosen effect>)" button in the Daily Deeds.

Bale

Minion
Maybe choosing the demon name could be an option in the Adventure -> Choice Advs -> Item tab, like the gong or breakable equipment options, and there could be a single "Summon demon (<chosen effect>)" button in the Daily Deeds.

That would be really awkward to use. Change setting in one tab and activate in another? Really bad UI.

Rinn

Developer
The Adventure tab is already a bit awkward to use as it is with all the tabs and the two overview panes, I feel like I don't have the correct information in front of me when I want it and I have to go searching for it. I honestly wouldn't know how to make it more intuitive without an interface redesign (window docking would be rad for example: http://www.javadocking.com/).