Debug logs beginning on 20210914

Ima Felyn

I'm getting this error too I think.

Here is the "DEBUG_20211001", this happens every time I run kolmafia. I'm literally on the bleeding edge of both KoLmafia-25743.jar (well now it seems it's KoLmafia-25744.jar - sue me :p) and Java, updated to the (official) jdk-17 just this morning, but these errors were happening even on the very recent 21.9 build release, using old Java 8.

Sorry I'm really dumb about this kind of stuff, was there a fix and for this? And for me, what do?

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Can you post your svnrepo.json somewhere as well?

(I think what we should do, at a minimum, is not clobber the existing file if the HTTP response code is not OK. But, it's good to see how else we're encountering this problem.)

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Thanks. Hm. That is also HTML for a sourceforge login page; SVNManager hasn't contained a sourceforge URL since r25704.

I suspect these are vestigial problems from when you were on the old release, Delete the file, and if it happens again, we can investigate further.

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Speaking of deleting it, I have a PR to always delete it if we fail to parse it, since it's known-bad, and we'll just try to fetch it again if it's not present.

I feel like we can do more, but this is a start.