Bug - Fixed Custom fight button "shoot web" only seen in bird form

Hi! I did search this forum for "shoot web" first. :)
I think it's awfully hand to have a "shoot web" button during combat. But it only shows up while I'm in bird form. Otherwise, using the skill in the relay browser does push a skill button away -- it's kind of like I have an invisible, unusable "shoot web" button. I end up with 2 instead of my normal 3 custom fight buttons in (non-bird form) combat after using the "Shoot Web" skill from the Use Skill drop-down list.
Thank you!

slyz

Developer
Were you using r9637? I just modified slightly the way stationary buttons added from the stationaryButtonX preferences are handled. Maybe i accidentally broke something.

I wasn't aware that the stationnary buttons change after you use a skill, I'll look into it a little more.

EDIT:
What mafia version? 9637 may have fixed this.
It's more likely that r9637 broke it :)

Were you using r9637? I just modified slightly the way stationary buttons added from the stationaryButtonX preferences are handled. Maybe i accidentally broke something.

I wasn't aware that the stationnary buttons change after you use a skill, I'll look into it a little more.

EDIT:

It's more likely that r9637 broke it :)

CRAP. I had just downloaded the most recent daily build, which was r9636! And that one didn't break it; it's been this way for a very long time. I just started using spider rings recently (sometime in the last few months?). I guess I'll go try it with r9637.
*trudge, trudge, trudge....* :)

YAY!! It works! It works! I just downloaded v14.7 r9640, and I have a "shoot web" button in combat! And it persists from one battle to the next! I am so excited -- can you tell? :D
Thanks, you guys.

Well. Um. In r9640 the "vicious talon slash" button would persist outside of bird form.
So I've gone to r9643. Now there is no "shoot web" button in bird form, though it does show up outside of bird form.
And "vicious talon slash" does still hang around outside of bird form.