Crimbo 2020

Ezandora

Set of scripts for this crimbo.

Run this installation command in the graphical CLI:
Code:
svn checkout https://github.com/Ezandora/Events/trunk/Release/

Scripts included:
sendcrate - sends all three crates to target player, if we have any.

Crimbo2020SendBackCrates - sends back crates to all players who kmailed us crates. Has some options, see source for details. Also has a chatbot script available, if you want it to be automatic.

Crimbo2020FarmSpirit - autofarms crimbo town. By default, randomly votes cheer/crimbo/commerce. Options:
help - outputs help
cheer/carol/commerce - picks that spirit
manual - does not change equipment, familiar, or buffs. for being Optimal

Automatic crate feature:
Run this command in the graphical CLI:
Code:
set chatbotScript=Crimbo2020CrateChatbot.ash

Last edited:

HariSeldon

I am getting an error message saying "unable to invoke gain". What is the script trying to do? Is it unable to get my stats at the right level?

Last edited:

Ezandora

Gain is another script I wrote that the farming script uses if you have it installed. I think it's in dependencies.txt now, but it's not critical to functioning - you can ignore that error. Just be sure to buff up yourself.

Celtic

I see there's a Chatbot-related one in there as well, but I can't seem to work out what it does....

Ezandora

Balance voting is now disabled by default, as cheer has been dethroned of its day-one lazy votes. Script will pick a random choice at startup unless specified otherwise. Old option available under “balance”.

I see there's a Chatbot-related one in there as well, but I can't seem to work out what it does....
Run "set chatbotScript=Crimbo2020CrateChatbot.ash" in the graphical CLI. It will respond to all messages, sending crates back for crates you have received.

killmetohell

i need help it keeps stoppiing because of ghost as they can't equip weaopns
nvm i was using an old kolmafia my bad :p

Last edited:

killmetohell

is there a good way to have so it would always have one the drive buttons at least i think my always equiping the max it should but without considering the drive buttons

philmasterplus

If you're talking about Crimbo2020FarmSpirit.ash, it's for spreading crimbo spirit, and you don't need the buttons for that.

To clarify:
  • X drive buttons provide donation drops when you are adventuring regularly.
  • For spreading crimbo spirit at town, you only need stat buffs to maximize donation drops.

killmetohell

oh ok thanks
If you're talking about Crimbo2020FarmSpirit.ash, it's for spreading crimbo spirit, and you don't need the buttons for that.

To clarify:
  • X drive buttons provide donation drops when you are adventuring regularly.
  • For spreading crimbo spirit at town, you only need stat buffs to maximize donation drops.

killmetohell

i have question i have been noticing its been picking mys lot as of late my current stats
mus normal 2377 buffed 20843
mys normal 2417 buffed 32352
mox normal 3310 buffed 30141
is there any problems with it because the script would pick the biggest stat at i think not buffed just let you i think my buffed mox was bigger than mys while ago

philmasterplus

i have question i have been noticing its been picking mys lot as of late my current stats
mus normal 2377 buffed 20843
mys normal 2417 buffed 32352
mox normal 3310 buffed 30141
is there any problems with it because the script would pick the biggest stat at i think not buffed just let you i think my buffed mox was bigger than mys while ago

I believe your (buffed stat/base stat) ratio determines how much donations you get. Thats why it tries to pick the stat with the best ratio. And why some people were intentionally reducing their stats during early December.

(Technically, the base stat part has a minimum of 100, so the "become level 1 and buff yourself to the teeth" trick doesn't work anymore. A popular alternative is to buy & equip a drip harness which sets your base stats to 100)

killmetohell

I believe your (buffed stat/base stat) ratio determines how much donations you get. Thats why it tries to pick the stat with the best ratio. And why some people were intentionally reducing their stats during early December.

(Technically, the base stat part has a minimum of 100, so the "become level 1 and buff yourself to the teeth" trick doesn't work anymore. A popular alternative is to buy & equip a drip harness which sets your base stats to 100)
oh thanks i didn't know i thought its equips what would be the biggest base state and used that for for donations.