New Content - Implemented Continuum Transformer no longer an off-hand -- now an accessory.

Bale

Minion
This is not the least trivial of all "trivial updates", but still pretty darn significant. It's going to have a sizable impact on how I interact with the 8-bit realm in hardcore.

Bale

Minion
Yes, that was exactly my point.

Perhaps you did not properly parse my sentence. "not the least" is obviously kin to the double-negative. The least trivial of all trivial updates will forever be June 08, 2005.

Last edited:

Magus_Prime

Continuum Transfunctioner is now an accessory and not an off-hand item

This seems to have changed in the same manner as the Transporter Transponder.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
This was fixed within minutes of the change, yesterday. Download a newer build. And I don't know what you mean by the transponder, which is a usable item, not equipment.

Magus_Prime

The transponder bit was a brain-fart on my part. Sorry about that. I am using r9509 and every time I auto-adventure in the 8-bit realm the following happens every turn:

Request 1 of 3 (Woods: 8-Bit Realm) in progress...
Taking off continuum transfunctioner...
Equipment changed.
Putting on continuum transfunctioner...
Equipment changed.

I had already equipped the continuum transfunctioner and Mafia insists on taking it off and then putting it back on. No moods are running and no CCS.

I didn't find this exact text in any script that might be running.. but today I got...
You need to free up a hand.
That area is unavailable.

This is after mafia properly equipped the CT in acc3.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Ah. Validation of the 8-bit realm for auto-adventuring equips the transfunctioner - but before trying, it checked to make sure you had (at most) a 1-handed weapon. Revision 9510

torne

The transponder bit was a brain-fart on my part. Sorry about that. I am using r9509 and every time I auto-adventure in the 8-bit realm the following happens every turn:

Request 1 of 3 (Woods: 8-Bit Realm) in progress...
Taking off continuum transfunctioner...
Equipment changed.
Putting on continuum transfunctioner...
Equipment changed.

I had already equipped the continuum transfunctioner and Mafia insists on taking it off and then putting it back on. No moods are running and no CCS.

This appears to be a bug: it works if you equip it in accessory slot 1, but it takes it off and puts it back on in slot 1 if it's in slot 2 or 3.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 9513 will not try to equip the transfunctioner for automated adventuring if you already have it equipped.