New Content - Implemented Consumption Updates

Theraze

Since the January 9th consumption change, I've noticed a variety of foods that... don't have the same variety anymore. This inspired me to *shudders* wander through the wiki. I did reject a variety, but... more on that later. Most of these appeared to be spaded in the last month or two, some go back a month or two before that, but all the changes should be after September 9th when someone made a big consumption dump, which appears significantly less accurate than mafia's files so, as I said earlier, I tried to avoid those changes.

Attachments

• DrinkEat.patch
    17.9 KB · Views: 41

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Anyone know the status of this? Did the requested changes make it in piecemeal, making this closed, or should it be added? If the patch is still valid or can be updated to be valid make sure I know and I'll see it gets committed.

Theraze

Apparently, since my consumption files are the same as mafia base. Only consumption differences I have are from my holiday-handling code for Boris' day, and that's in the item loading, not the data files. :)

Close this as implemented?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Apparently, since my consumption files are the same as mafia base. Only consumption differences I have are from my holiday-handling code for Boris' day, and that's in the item loading, not the data files. :)

Close this as implemented?

Roger that.