Bug - Cannot Reproduce Combat pages won't load

turtlebomb13

I ascended 2 days ago and during ronin if i adventure in the same place for about 20 advs the relay browser won't load up any more combat pages. Mafia will sometimes allow me to automate combat, but not always and not without the left pane being grey or red after combat. This happened in the crypt (all 4 spots) and all aspects of the friars and steel margarita quests so far.

I have tried exiting out of mafia and rebooting my computer, but either solution just allows for ~20 more uninterrupted adventures before it starts again. Yesterday i was using version 10249 and i upgraded to 10257 today with the same results. I also ran 2 multis yesterday and today not in ronin with zero errors before running my ronin toon. I do not have Java 7 installed. Debug log attached.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• DEBUG_20120117.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 52

roippi

Developer
I have to close out old reports like this that are not reproducible and contain a debug log that isn't related to the problem being described. At the minimum if we are to reopen this, provide CLI output of the problem happening.